Our Lobby is "Easing Open" for Business
Big Horn REA will resume normal operations and reopen our lobby for business on Monday, June 1. We are taking special measures to protect all visitors and employees as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
Hours of operation are 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
As the pandemic continues, members are encouraged to use our dropbox in the alley beside our building or electronic means of doing business whenever possible to reduce the risk of exposure.
We’re continuing to closely monitor the latest developments regarding COVID-19 and following recommendations from local and state officials, including the CDC.
We’re Taking Extra Precautions:
- Reducing distance of access into lobby
- Adding social distancing markers to our lobby floors to help keep visitors at least 6 feet apart
- Distributing face masks, gloves and sanitizing products to our offices and employees
- Enhancing cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout our offices
- Requiring employees who interact with consumer-members wash or sanitize hands frequently
Most services can be handled remotely, reducing the need to visit our office. Members are highly encouraged to conduct co-op business through our website or over the telephone. If you have a question about your account, give us a call at (800)564-2419 or (307)568-2419. Our office staff is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Stay in the know and check our website – www.bighornrea.com – and our Facebook page for updates.